Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sunday in Davenport

Howdy folks, how you doin? I'm dandy, thanks for asking. I just spent my sunday not selling cars and it treated me pretty good. I woke up roundabout 10 AM, and promptly fed my golden retriever, Rusty. Rusty is probably my best friend in the world. Some times I wonder if he really is a dog, maybe he's a human trapped in a dogs body because he angered the gods, like that one episode of "The Twilight Zone". I'm just kidding. I'm a god-fearing man. Actually, Yahweh is my best friend. Yahweh as in my brother in car sales. But the other Yahweh is pretty good to.

Anyway, I fed Rusty, then pretty much just spent the day watching ESPN 9's coverage of the 9th Annual Frisbee Golf Tournament. You, know, I could have gone pro in frisbee golf. I was this close. And by this close, I mean I was close. But it was a matter of my father kicking me out of the family if I got a career in such a frivolous sport, and getting kicked out of the family means that I don't get to go to the Christmas party, and my aunt makes some smoking good eggnog, and I honestly don't think that I could live without my aunts eggnog. Its addicting. And that is my sunday in a nutshell, so good evening, happy sleeping and have a pleasant tomorrow.

Stay Wicked Sweet,

Steve

No comments: